Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Parental Alienation Support shared a link. Monday http://parsippany.patch.com/blog_posts/april-25-is-parental-alienation-awareness-day April 25 is Parental Alienation Awareness Day parsippany.patch.com These are characteristics of an alienated child. 1Like · · Share 2 people like this. Parental Alienation Support ‎"I am a psychotherapist who has treated families affected by parental alienation for many years in King of Prussia, PA. I also am a woman. I also am a mom. I also am a targeted parent. There are as many mothers as fathers who come to me with lives profoundly scarred by this terrible form of psychological child abuse. Women are equally as vulnerable as men and deserve our support and understanding. " The article offers a lot of informed responses to misinformation-- evidenced by comments that stem from the tender years presumption. Monday at 11:27pm ·

No comments:

Post a Comment